- Coordinate the resources necessary to restore ‘normalcy’ after an emergency.
- Conduct monthly meetings of emergency managers throughout the district.
- Coordinate and guide training activities for public officers, schools and youth groups.
- Solicit voluntary assistance from members of the community before and after an emergency.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in the ‘Emergency Action’ Plans for Ambergris Caye and Caye Caulker.
- Maintain public awareness of local emergency management activities.
NEMO District Coordinator