Assemble Disaster Kit
Assemble supplies you might need in an evacuation. Store them in an easy-to-carry container such as a backpack or duffel bag.
- A supply of water (one gallon per person per day).
- Store water in sealed, unbreakable container.
- Identify the storage date and replace every six months.
- A change of clothing, rain gear and sturdy shoes.
- Blankets or sleeping bags.
- A first aid kit and prescription medication.
- A battery-powered radio, flashlight and plenty of extra batteries.
- Special items for infants, elderly or disabled family members.
- Sanitary supplies i.e, toilet paper; feminine supplies and soap.
- Personal identification documents such as passports, birth certificates, residency cards etc.